Keep your customers coming back for more
with a custom eCommerce website.


Switching to online retail is the leading (and fastest-growing) purchasing trend. It generates some serious ROI, it streamlines the customer’s shopping experience, and it’s absolutely essential for every retail business owner today.

With a focus on conversion rate optimisation (CRO), AWD Digital creates powerful custom eCommerce websites. Our goal is to make your customer’s eCommerce journey a memorable one. We don’t just create stunning mobile-first websites – we build communication strategies that maximise return purchases. Through us, your growth in conversions and sales will be built upon a strong foundation of buyer loyalty.

Kitchen It Yourself

Making it easy for customers to design, source and buy stone benchtops and luxury kitchen appliances from a range of trusted brands. View Project


Bringing automotive retail online with an eCommerce website that streamlines the customer journey, maximising return purchases and conversions. View Project

from start to finish.

Conversion rate optimisation (CRO) is our main priority as we run through your project from start to finish. At every stage, we utilise best practices to ensure your website encourages the most leads and conversions possible once it’s launched.

Maximise sales with our
integrated strategy.

Stay secure and reliable 24/7

We’ll protect the information of your users all day, every day.

Your eCommerce website will be equipped with all the right features to ensure payments and information stays secure, reliable and confidential. We do a few things to maximise this. First, we match you to a hosting option that will ensure your website stays up 99.9% of the time, with reliable recovery protocols to account for that remaining 0.1%. Then, we implement a variety of security measures – including SSL certificates, security monitoring, and secure payment gateways through major banks and PayPal. And after your website has launched, you’ll receive ongoing support and maintenance to ensure your customer continues to have a hiccup-free experience.

Our websites change the way
you manage your inventory

Our websites change the way you manage inventory forever.

Whether you’re planning to launch a new eCommerce website, or you want to add eCommerce capabilities to an existing website, stock management will be a walk in the park. You’ll be able to manage your product and category information, customer accounts and more through the easy-to-use content management system (CMS). On top of that, you can also take out your overheads by integrating professional stock management systems and accounting CRMs in your eCommerce arsenal.

Grow your visibility with integrated digital marketing

Our strategies drive organic traffic to where it counts.

You no longer need to worry about making eCommerce and digital marketing meet halfway. With us, they’ll be built and nurtured together, from start to finish. We craft digital marketing strategies based on the behaviour and needs of your customers, with the goal of maximising user engagement to increase purchases on your website. Plus, all our websites are mobile-friendly, allowing you to capitalise on all kinds of traffic.